Thursday, December 25, 2008

Ho, Ho, Ho!


Our tree is back in the garage, Christmas is officially over. It feels good to have our house back in order - well, kinda back in order. Still need to find space for new toys and books, but it feels good to have all our Christmas decorations away.

We had a wonderful Christmas season. From all the activities leading up to Christmas to the actual day itself. Just a whole lot of fun for all of us. I've posted many of our activities up to Christmas Eve so I'll pick up from there...

Actually on the day before Christmas Eve we decorated Santa's cookies with icing and sprinkles. We were going to be busy on Christmas Eve so we got that out of the way. Clark was off on Christmas Eve so we had a nice day together as a family. The weather was terrible so we pretty much stayed inside all day. I made a pot of cioppino and some spaghetti for dinner. (The cioppino is too spicy for the kids so they had pasta) We opened some gifts and got ready for Santa!

I was thinking the kids would wake up early Christmas day to see if Santa came, but 9am rolled around and my family was STILL SLEEPING! Well, around 9 something everyone rolled out of bed and we all came downstairs and guess what! SANTA CAME! Santa went nuts this year and the kids were just in seventh heaven. We hung out here until 1ish and drove to Grandma and Grandpa's house for dinner. We had a yummy prime rib dinner and enjoyed the rest of Christmas chatting the night away.
Check out photoshows for more Christmas pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you're already packed up and done! That's crazy! I usually leave my tree up until New Year's Day, but this year I kinda feel like packing up early! I already packed up everything but the tree today. We'll see if I can hold out til New years with the tree...glad you all had a nice Christmas. We did too! (word verification: blessu)