So today, I put raincoats on the kids and we went outside to play in the rain! Gregory spent most of his day under the waterfall coming off our roof. He got a bit wet, but they both had a good time. After we played a bit we came in and dried off
Monday, February 16, 2009
Singing in the Rain
Daddy is still working on the kitchen and it's still raining out here.
So today, I put raincoats on the kids and we went outside to play in the rain! Gregory spent most of his day under the waterfall coming off our roof. He got a bit wet, but they both had a good time. After we played a bit we came in and dried off

So today, I put raincoats on the kids and we went outside to play in the rain! Gregory spent most of his day under the waterfall coming off our roof. He got a bit wet, but they both had a good time. After we played a bit we came in and dried off
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment