Sunday, May 17, 2009

Splishing and a Splashing!

Well, I hope the weather we've been having this weekend isn't any indication of how hot our summer is going to be. It's 12:43pm and it's already 97 degrees outside! It was already warmer outside than inside our house when we woke up so after breakfast the kids and Daddy went outside to play in the water. Daddy filled up their mini pool and our water table was already filled from yesterday. I think they spent a good hour and a half outside playing in the water! Got too hot so they had to come inside, but they are looking forward to the weather cooling off a bit so they can go back outside. (They are also waiting for the LAKER game to end. I'm hoping for a loss, so we can end this madness, but since Clark will be in a bad mood the rest of the week..."Go Lakers!")

Daddy soaking his feet




My little man took a header into the water.
I rushed out when I heard him crying and
asked if he was okay and he told me
he would feel better if he had a Skittle.

No comments: