Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Fun Day with Friends!

Today Megumi, Derek and Blake came over for a visit! Megumi and I grew up together and I haven't seen her since our girls' reunion over the summer! She has two sons - Derek and Blake - and today was the first day I met Blake! (and he's 22 months old!) We had such a fun day. I found these cute bento boxes at Daiso this weekend so we went on a picnic at the park. (Okay, it was a little chilly to go on a picnic, but the sun was out and I just had to use these cute boxes!) Anyways, we had lunch, played at the park, came home to decorate a gingerbread cookie, played and just had a really nice day. I wish we lived closer together so we could have play dates more often!

I forgot to take my camera to the park, but here are a few photos while we decorated cookies!

Derek working on his cookie


Bailey made a winking gingerbread today


Gregory made his green with one big eye


Here's Megumi and Derek! Blake is playing


Here's Bailey's winking cookie


Aren't these cute!? Imagine them filled with rice balls, shoyu weenies and grapes.

No comments: