This afternoon Gregory was very tired (he is usually tired on his school days and today we also had to go to a meeting where he had to sit quietly for an hour so it made him even more tired!) and since he doesn't take a snoozer when he's tired I need to keep his extra busy so he doesn't just fall apart. (He did anyways) So on the verge of a breakdown I pulled out these lizards we picked up at Michaels a while back and we painted. (Oh...He tucked himself into bed at 6pm telling me he was just too tired to stay up any longer)
Today Bailey passed all her Beginner 1 skills and got her first ribbon! Whoo hoo!

I thought our larva died on a cold day we had the other day, but they were changing into their pupae stage! Can't wait to see the ladybugs! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment