What a week to forget my camera at Grandma and Grandpa's house! Friday we went to visit Grandma and Grandpa and I left our camera - with all our swimming pictures. So no pictures to post for Friday (yet) And today we had a very busy day. Started out at Super Franks with Camryn and Luke - this week we stayed over 3 hours! And tonight was our first ever Obon practice! Well, Daddy drove us and took a few shots with his phone so you can take a peek. Practice goes from 7:30pm - 8:45pm! Too late for us so we'll only be going to a couple, but Bailey wanted to dance this year so we'll give it a try. Boy, obon dances sure move fast! I don't really think going to these practices are really going to help me any. We left early and I think we musta learned 6 or 7 dances already. (Well, we danced them, I dont' remember any of them) Oh! I did know the coal miner dance from helping out at Tanpopo Gakko in high school! Other than that - WHOOSH! Ah, it'll be okay and I'm sure we'll all have fun!


No comments:
Post a Comment