Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Sandi and Stevie Concert

Today Sandi and Stevie were performing at the Danville Library at 4pm so guess where we were! Yup, we were there to see their Sealife Songs show. Gregory said he had a lot of fun, but I think Bailey was a little pooped from school - although she looked like she was having more fun near the end of the show. You'll have to ask her later what she thought about it all. They said the show would last 45 minutes, but it went over 1 hour and 15 so dinner was very late for us today. (We eat at 5p) I fixed somen before we left, but the kids were starving by the time we walked out of the library and it was 108 when we were driving home! (I'm sure you can picture it all - starving hot kiddies (and mommy)) YIKES. Oh well, some days are like that...






No comments: