I read the ingredients and found out that the kiddies aren't allergic. So we picked one up and decided to make it this afternoon. We're rolling along and then I opened up the frosting and...it's a powder - not what is described in the directions so we looked the kit up on the internet and found out that they had the wrong instructions in the box. And on the the correct directions, we found out that there is EGG in the frosting! Well, Bailey being the good sport she is says she'll just make hers for Daddy and we move along. We'll make some sugar cookies this weekend that she can enjoy!
Thursday, December 9, 2010
Holiday Krispie House
Today Gregory and I went to Michaels to pick up some (more) clear ornament balls so we can remake our snowmen, since the ANTS ate our first round, and we came across this little Holiday Village Krispie Treat Kit!
I read the ingredients and found out that the kiddies aren't allergic. So we picked one up and decided to make it this afternoon. We're rolling along and then I opened up the frosting and...it's a powder - not what is described in the directions so we looked the kit up on the internet and found out that they had the wrong instructions in the box. And on the the correct directions, we found out that there is EGG in the frosting! Well, Bailey being the good sport she is says she'll just make hers for Daddy and we move along. We'll make some sugar cookies this weekend that she can enjoy!




I read the ingredients and found out that the kiddies aren't allergic. So we picked one up and decided to make it this afternoon. We're rolling along and then I opened up the frosting and...it's a powder - not what is described in the directions so we looked the kit up on the internet and found out that they had the wrong instructions in the box. And on the the correct directions, we found out that there is EGG in the frosting! Well, Bailey being the good sport she is says she'll just make hers for Daddy and we move along. We'll make some sugar cookies this weekend that she can enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment