Saturday, February 26, 2011

Dublin SPCA

Today Auntie Joey asked us if we wanted to join them on a field trip to the SPCA in Dublin. So we packed up some snacks (we never travel without food) and headed out to visit all the little homeless (adoptable) cats and dogs.

Here we are!
(With our snack bags)


Camryn did a great job showing us the ropes since this was our first trip out there. It's a really nice facility.


This is Marilyn. I wanted to take her home. Such a cutie pie - poodle and cocker spaniel mix. One of the workers was also falling in love with her and thinking about taking her home too. Hopefully, she won't be there long.

Luke looking like Gregory used to in the stroller saying,
"I want out folks!"

SNACK TIME!

The Boys














This is the pug Bailey wanted to take home. Unfortunately, she doesn't do well with kids under 12. I think we need to stick to visiting the fish store or I will be taking one or two of these cuties home with us.

No comments: