Today, while Bailey was at school, Gregory and I went to the store to buy some ladybugs to eat all the aphids on our rose bushes. The man who used to own this home loved roses and we are trying our best to keep them alive. I can't wait to see them in full bloom. Our first rose opened and it is just huge! We are also finding other goodies sprouting from the ground! I counted five peony plants that we didn't know about. (We planted four earlier this year) I hope they will bloom. I just love peonies! So exciting ~
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Spring!
Well, it feels like Spring is finally here! Beautiful sunny day here.
Today, while Bailey was at school, Gregory and I went to the store to buy some ladybugs to eat all the aphids on our rose bushes. The man who used to own this home loved roses and we are trying our best to keep them alive. I can't wait to see them in full bloom. Our first rose opened and it is just huge! We are also finding other goodies sprouting from the ground! I counted five peony plants that we didn't know about. (We planted four earlier this year) I hope they will bloom. I just love peonies! So exciting ~




Today, while Bailey was at school, Gregory and I went to the store to buy some ladybugs to eat all the aphids on our rose bushes. The man who used to own this home loved roses and we are trying our best to keep them alive. I can't wait to see them in full bloom. Our first rose opened and it is just huge! We are also finding other goodies sprouting from the ground! I counted five peony plants that we didn't know about. (We planted four earlier this year) I hope they will bloom. I just love peonies! So exciting ~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment