Monday, July 23, 2012

Magic Nuudles

Today Camryn and Lukie came over for dinner and hung out with us so Uncle Ryan could take Auntie Joey out for a nice adult birthday dinner!  We had such a great time, but the highlight of our evening was playing with these nifty things called "Magic Nuudle"!  I found them at JoAnns and you can build things with them by just rubbing them on a lightly dampened paper towel.  (But if you get them too wet, they just dissolve so you've gotta be careful!) We played with them for over an hour!  

Lukie built Thomas - actually he had a very long train at one point

Camryn built a scooter, a rocket and a faucet with water coming out of it. I'm not sure what she's showing us here

Gregory made all sorts of things - I think his main project was a rocket

Bailey helped Lukie with his train and made a nice little scooter too

Here's Camryn's rocket

No comments: