Thursday, October 31, 2013

More Carving, The Dinner and Treating

Well, the day has FINALLY come to an end.  My family is home and I don't have to pass out anymore candy!
Today Daddy and Gregory finished up the carving of our pumpkins.  (Bailey broke out yesterday so she decided to stay inside with me
Jack Family
Well, I had planned to make our usual Halloween pumpkin meatloaf, but I have no oven!  (Its been broken for about a month now!)  But it was our lucky day cuz Grandma made us a pot of stew!
I managed to muster up some orange biscuits in our toaster and cut up some orange kaki too!


Ready to go Trick-or-Treating!

Let's be off!

SO MUCH CANDY!  I think we have over 100 candies!  Our neighbors topped off their buckets!

It's still noisy out but we turned off our lights at 8pm.  We still have a lot of candy left, but I closed up shop before the hoodlums hit!  This year I think we only had about 10 treaters ~

No comments: