Daddy has been very busy at work lately and now that he has a little time off he is trying to keep us moving! Lots of family fun! Today we took a drive to Half Moon Bay to pick up some fresh (meaning live) crabs before heading out to Grandpa and Grandma's house!
| It was a beautiful day! Almost on the warm side |
![]() |
| Gregory enjoying the boats |
![]() |
| Look at the line! And this is around 11am! |
| Look! Daddy and Bailey picked up four crabs |
![]() |
| We also picked up a pound of spotted prawns ~ and I must say, they were so yummy! I'd make the drive just for another sack of those. In fact, I'd say, get the whole box! |
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just some random photos I haven't posted...
![]() |
| San Ramon's Christmas tree. |
![]() |
| Just a cute shot |
![]() |
| In front of our tree |
![]() |
| Bailey made this poinsettia arrangement in brownie scouts for Grandpa |
![]() |
| Kiddies with their little babies |








No comments:
Post a Comment