Yesterday we were all set to go out and eat at Koji's for dinner and then we started talking about roasted marshmallows. Mmmm, roasted marshmallows! Change of plans ~ Hey, let's order a pizza and sit outside and eat and roast marshmallows for dessert! Whoo hoo! Everyone agreed ~ Daddy and Bailey went to pick up pizza and Gregory and I started a fire, made a salad and set up for our party.
![]() |
| Western Day was Friday ~ I forgot to post Bailey dressed as a cowgirl! |
| Gregory set up the "buffet" table |
![]() |
| He also stacked the wood and got the pit ready |
![]() |
| After dinner we broke out the marshmallows! I have NO IDEA how many the kids ate, but I'm thinking around four or five! EACH! |
![]() |
| We roasted until dark when our fire burned out. Perfect ending to a perfect day! |




No comments:
Post a Comment