Today Daddy and I got half of our cutting garden planted! I can't wait until it starts filling in and blooming!! Zinnias, Dahlias, Hollyhocks, Gladiolus, Hydrangea, Alstroemerias, Dianthus, and a few I don't remember. It is going to be just lovely!! Wish I got sweet peas planted in time, but I'm never that organized.
 |
| Cutting Garden - Still need to plant the other side of the peach/nectarine tree |
 |
| Look! Peaches!! |
 |
| And Nectarines! |
 |
| Pink Lemonade Blueberries |
 |
| Gor our tomatoes, eggplant and pepper in ~ along with a bunch of herbs. Still debating about when to take out the swiss chard and lettuce. We had swiss chard for dinner tonight so things are looking sparse, but it was quite tasty! |
 |
| Daddy is almost done with the fence ~ 1 full panel left and then just the end. Notice the lovely wood? Gregory and Daddy go to Home Depot every Saturday and go through each slat to get the best ones! |
No comments:
Post a Comment