Saturday, June 7, 2014

First Saturday of the Month

 We had a busy first Saturday of the month for June!  Bailey had a party this morning so Gregory picked up a Home Depot project kit for the two of them and they worked on it at home.  Daddy and I worked in the garden.  Had to thin out our zinnias and clean up here and there.  AND we celebrated my birthday!  Well, kinda....We had planned to go out to eat at Lark Creek, but those darn Kings are playing today and the game started at 4pm so we are tethered to the TV.  Maybe tomorrow or another night.  I want prime rib so I think we'll go on another Saturday (since that is the only day they serve it).  We had a nice BBQ steak dinner and a yummy Just Desserts chocolate cake!  Yummo!!

We planted four varieties of black eyed susan.  Here's one...

and another....

We have a few varieties of echinacea, but I'm still looking for more

Painting the Home Depot project ~ now they don't get to do this at Home Depot!

My babies

They decorated the living room




Planned party games






Wrote down all the rules, too!

Got my favorite chocolates!

And a yummy cake too!!

No comments: