Thursday my baby hit the double digits and turned 10 on me. I tell her it didn't really happen, but she assures me it did. I'm blue about the whole thing cuz, well, cuz I just can't believe it! I still remember lying in the hospital having her ~ just like it was yesterday! Really!!
 |
| My BABIES |
 |
| She wanted mochiko chicken for her birthday dinner, but I've been WAY too busy. I told her to pick something easier for the weekday and I'd make the mochiko chicken on the weekend |
 |
| The LA PACKAGE! Chock full of gifts!! |
 |
| She's been wanting this!! Hello Kitty bobble head for 2014!! |
 |
| She's already searching for new books!! |
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My friend has been teaching me gun safety and I was beginning to think I'd never hit the range ~ BUT! The day finally came!!
 |
| I loaded all the magazines |
 |
| Here goes!! I started with a Smith and Wesson 422 and ended with a Glock 17! :) |
 |
| Felt like i shot a million bullets, but it was only an hour...I think I did pretty well for my first day! It was SOOOOO FUN! |
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Saturday ~ Today was the school carnival and it rained. We need the rain, but out of all the days to rain! Kids still had a great time, but we had to rush off to go to Sports Authority to get some HOF baseball guys signature ~ Something Fingers?? And since it's Saturday, we had basketball practice, too!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Birthday Dinner
Today we had mochiko chicken (I had tofu soup since I found out Im allergic to wheat!) Didn't have time to bake a vegan cake, but we had a slice of regular cake Daddy picked up the other day.
 |
| Happy Birthday, Sweetpea! |
 |
| Make a wish!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment