Are the days flying by faster this year?? Geez, I'm barely keeping up. Lots going on. Kids are doing well!
![]() |
| Bailey got new SMOs and now she can wear boots! Tricky to find ones that fit over them, but Grandma found these for her! She LOVES them! |
![]() |
| Little one got his jersey. #32 for Diablo! |
![]() |
| Kiki taking a stroll while I cleaned her tank |
| Bailey bridged into Junior Scouts yesterday |
| Daphne, Bailey and Ariana |
| Alyssa, Christina, Bella and Isabel |
| Special Treats |
![]() |
| Brownies |
![]() |
| Juniors!! |
![]() |
| The cub scouts had their Rain Gutter Regatta last night ~ Take a guess which one is Gregory's?! |
![]() |
| And the Dodgers came in FIRST PLACE! I have lots of videos, but I can't get them to post. :( Ask me and I'll show you tho! |







No comments:
Post a Comment