Friday, March 13, 2015

Meet the Newest Kat on the Block

Yesterday I stopped by the SPCA to look at a couple of cats.  I met them and they were cute, but I wasn't "in love" with them so I was set to go home when one of the workers started chatting with me and introduced me to this little grey cat named Bronson.  Well....
This was Gus - very friendly, but felt dirty

Spunky ~ Stiff, but friendly enough.  Felt dirty, too

Bronson ~ OH!  Look at those cute eyes

And he likes to cuddle with me!

So I pick the kids up from school and drive back.  Can't get him off my mind and NEED to put a HOLD on him before someone else takes him home!!  The kids love him, we put a hold on him and come home.  Today Daddy comes with us to meet him and also falls in love.  (Who wouldn't!?)  Rest is history... OH!  No one liked the name Bronson...
Meet Jonathan (Quick) Jr or JJ

He is very busy exploring

Mostly loving the carpet

Isn't he just the cutest??  Hypoallergenic, too! :)

I just love him!!  So does the rest of the family! :)

No comments: