Friday, November 27, 2015

Gobble, gobble

 Tuesday we all hopped into our van (including our two cats ~ well, one is ours and one is a friend's) and headed to LA!  (Well, the cats headed to Stockton:()  We spent four days and three nights of pretty much non-stop laughter with Bachan, Uncle Denis, Tobytaro, Auntie Lynn, Uncle Rick, Ryan and Lauren!  I can't tell you how tired I am, but we sure jammed a ton of fun into a very short period of time.
Loaded and ready to roll!

Shakas shave ice!!!

Mommy and Tobytaro

Uh, this was a SMALL order of nachos ~ Oh so yummy, but OMG, way too much food

J&S taquitos!

Ready for Day 2
Uncle Denis took Clark and the kids to Universal Studios!!
Bailey tells me, "Mommy, look at my smile!  That is how happy I am!"
Scooby Doo!!

They tell me they rode EVERY ride in the whole park ~ and Jurassic 
 
While they were at the park, I hung out with my buddy!!  We shopped and ate and chatted and relaxed at the new Korean Spa!!

Thursday we visited Grandpa and Auntie Michiko

Hehe

Turkey in a sack!

Linner! (we ate at 2p)

Played BINGO

and Guess what's written on my forehead! :\

Celebrate Lauren's 21st birthday!

Apple pie and sorbet for Bailey

Kids and Lauren ~ Ryan had to work at Macy's crazy sale

 

My baby and I are ready to GO HOME...trying to keep our eyes open.  We just had TOO MUCH FUN! :)


No comments: