Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My morning scare

This morning while I was taking a shower...



Gregory dumped all the toys out of his toy box



So he could turn the box upside down and stand on it



To grab this exacto knife in the far corner of our desk! UGH. When I get out of the shower, Bailey says, "Mommy, I don't think Gregory should play with knives" (her speak for "Gregory is playing with a knife!") and I run over to find him holding this in his hands. Thank goodness he didn't cut himself. That son of ours can get into anything now! Guess I'm now going to have to buy a lock box for our scissors and knives.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! That is scary! You came out just in time! I haven't visited your blog in awhile, I'm catching up on all the excitement!

Riva said...

How scary that must have been!!!! I'm so glad that everyone's safe!