Sunday, January 11, 2009
Another Beautiful Day!
Hard to believe we are in the middle of winter as I'm sitting here in a short sleeved shirt thinking shorts would be nice. Today we decided to go out and get some fresh air. I wanted to take the kids to the zoo this weekend, but since none of us are feeling very well we scrapped that idea and decided to feed the ducks. We had a bunch of duck bread in the freezer so we took a trip to the mall down the street from us. They've been renovating for what seems like forever, but they are finally done and it sure looks nice! Now they just need to get some stores in there. They added a play structure and they still have the ducks to feed, so there are a lot of families there. They also added a pair of swans!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy New Year! I've been "away" again, but catching up now! Hope you are all well and healthy!
Post a Comment