I don't know how many times I say this, but where does the time go??? Today Gregory turned three! Bailey and I woke him up singing Happy Birthday and from that point he was having his "Birthday Boy Day!" He did have to spend an hour of the morning at a meeting with me (he wasn't thrilled about that), but after our meeting we stopped off at the donut store for two donut holes for his special morning treat and picked up two boxes of popsicles for him to take to school tomorrow. For lunch he made ham roll ups and we packed them in their new bento boxes from Auntie Lynn and Lauren. While Bailey was at therapy we went shopping for candles for his birthday cake and after we got home mommy got to work baking that cake! We had bbq chicken with baked beans for dinner and cake for dessert. Daddy came home in time to blow up a couple of balloons, watch Gregory blow out his birthday candles and open a couple of presents. Now he and Bailey and busy playing with his new Little People toy Bailey picked out for him yesterday. He tells me thank you for making his birthday cake and he enjoyed his day! Tomorrow he'll celebrate a little more at school and I hope it'll bring more smiles to his little face.
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment