Today (and tomorrow) the kids are on holiday from school for Veteran's Day. They woke up at the crack of dawn, so I had to come up with something to do for the day. The weather was nice so I decided to take them to Pixieland! (by myself!)
Now, I was thinking it was going to be an amusement park that we'd have to do a little walking, but it's pretty much the size of a small zoo ride area. The kids rode 4-5 rides, we hung out for a little over an hour and we were home before lunch! After lunch we decided to hit the park to use some pent up energy and we ran into a couple of classmates from Gregory's school!
Kids had a fun day - Mommy's pooped...Tomorrow we're going to visit Grandpa and Grandma!
| Train ride |
| Coin operated boat that they just sat in to take a photo |
Plane ride
| Frogger |
| Car ride |
| The fastest Merry-go-round EVER! |
| Gregory's dizzy look! |
No comments:
Post a Comment