Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines!

What a day!  
Valentine lunch - Pink Spam Sushi and Strawberries (there was another layer of sushi underneath too)
I helped out in Gregory's class today ~ Here's the Valentine Mrs. Judice gave Gregory

Look at all the goodies inside!
Look what was waiting for ME on our porch!  Clark and I have been together over 15 years and Valentines has never been a holiday big on his list (and neither is sending flowers!) SO I was quite surprised!  



My Favorites!  TULIPS!  Thank you, Baby!!  (Apparently "Peer Pressure" got the best of him ~ He tells me the girls he works with kept pestering him so he caved)

Kids with their Valentines

Gregory and his Valentine bag ~ Isn't it cute?!

Dinner ~ Heart shaped rice and salmon


Heart shaped melon and strawberries


Chocolate pudding and sugar cookies (Gregory and I tried to make brownies today, but I added 2 CUPS of water instead of 3/4 so we had to toss in the sink.  BOO!  We still had sugar cookies from Tuesday so it all worked out)

Happy Valentines Day!

I LOVE pudding!

No comments: