Monday, February 11, 2013

I've Been Forgetful...

We've been busy, but I haven't been posting!  Actually, I've been forgetting to take pictures again...Oh what to do?  
Saturday we went to Brayden's 100 Day Celebration!  Lots of yummy food and conversation.  Kids had a blast with their cousins, aunties and uncles.  I made these little apple pies in mason jars and they turned out pretty cute!  (These are 1/2 eaten ~ I pulled them out of the fridge to take a picture) 
Every Super Bowl, Grandma plans a Valentine project, this year the kids made these Valentine cards.  This week they've been busy finishing them up for their classmates.  

Inside you'll find a Starburst candy!
Today was the 100th day of school!  Gregory made a cape and crazy 100 day hat in class.  (There are 100 stickers on his hat!)

He circled 100 dots in groups of 10
I'll work on carrying my camera around...Maybe that way I'll take some pictures! :) 

No comments: