Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Field Trip ~ Jelly Belly Factory!

Today I did something I said I'd never do ~ volunteered to chaperone a field trip!  I actually didn't get to ride with Gregory, but met up with his class at the factory.  Lots of school field trips there today and WOW was it NOISY!  Needless to say, I'm POOPED and it'll be a while before I do that again.  (Although, Gregory tells me his favorite part of his field trip was hanging out with me so I just may not be able to resist for long)  Tomorrow, Pastries with Parents in Bailey's class!  Next eight days are jam packed with activities!  Hold on to your HATS!!
Gregory's class went to visit the Jelly Belly Factory!

My little cutie with his classmates

The Jelly Belly Hat everyone is required to wear during the tour

Standing in front of this nifty motorcycle

No comments: