Saturday, June 29, 2013
LEMONS!
Look at these lovelies! LEMONS! Lots of LEMONS! Yesterday Uncle Denis spent the morning picking lemons for us to take home. 107 lemons! No, we didn't take home 107, but we did take home three large bags of them. This morning I made a pitcher of detox water and a HUGE pitcher of strawberry lemonade. (Did I mention, we LOVE LEMONS!?!) I also squeezed lemons for 4 more batches of lemonade and froze them for later this summer. I think we'll have yakiniku for dinner tomorrow ~ YUMMO! Let's hope it cools down a bit. Daddy said it is going to be too hot to BBQ today. 90 degrees here at 10:30am. I was running errands at 8am and it was already warm. Blech ~ guess I'll have to lay down on the couch and take a snoozer while the AC keeps us nice and cool. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment