Today the kids and I spent the day in San Francisco! We woke up, had breakfast and headed to Walnut Creek to catch the BART to San Francisco! We had a fun-filled day ~ lunch with Daddy, visit the the Exploratorium, treats at the Ferry Building (they have vegan donuts AND chocolate sorbet!), visit to Daddy's office and a ride on the BART train too! Mommy is POOPEDOLA, but we had a great time!
![]() |
| Here we are waiting for our train |
![]() |
| The kids got themselves all spiffied up |
![]() |
| First we stopped by Daddy's office! |
| He didn't have much time, but he was able to have a quick lunch with us (Okay, I wanted to try this place at the Farmer's Market, but the kids wanted ~ ready? ~ Taco Bell!) |
| After lunch the kids and I walked to the Exploratorium! |
| We spent a couple of hours there playing with all the neat exhibits |
| Still not finished seeing everything! |
| Here the kids are trying to make a dixie cup fly |



No comments:
Post a Comment