A while back, Clark and Gregory destroyed our deck and moved/chopped down our trees ~ basically gutted our whole backyard. I've been getting estimates and waiting and waiting (and waiting) for Clark to decide who to use and... well, I took the job into my own hands. I hired a crew who came on Wednesday! They leveled and hauled away two loads of dirt, framed the area, put in a drain, spread out the base layer, pounded it all in and added the rebar SO they could pour the cement TODAY!!! WHOO HOO!!!
| Here are my kiddies ~ they pretty much watched the men almost all morning |
| Look at that beautiful broom finish! |
| Can you picture the basketball hoop over there in the dirt? |
![]() |
| I had the kids add their prints ~ I'm a little bummed about my crooked writing, but what can you do? |
| Now that Clark is finished with the front, he will be busy landscaping the backyard! |

No comments:
Post a Comment