Sunday, April 12, 2015

...And Spring Break has Finally Come to an End....

Our week off has come to an end.  We pretty much hung out at home.  We did make a day trip out to San Francisco's Japantown for lunch and shopping and to San Jose to do our Japanese food shopping.  Uncle Scotty and his family made a surprise trip to visit us for dinner one night too!  We got our house a bit organized and found lots of stuff to sell at our garage sale in a couple weeks and did LOTS of gardening!!  
My boys are getting along! :)

We put in a shade garden (Well, Daddy put it in, I supervised, we all went shopping tho!)

Our cutting garden is starting to fill in.  I also planted another 18 dahlia tubers!!!

Sweet peas are starting to bloom!  Smell so sweet in our veggie garden!

Daddy working hard

Our last little section that needs tending

What do you think?  Daddy was inspired by the Masters ~ lots of azaleas

I'm loving it!

No comments: