Happy Easter!! We had a weekend filled with Easter fun! Yesterday we all met for Easter lunch and a Happy 70th Birthday for Uncle Gary at Kikusushi in Cupertino, followed by Easter festivities at Aunty Patsy and Uncle Gary's house. Daddy and I came home while the kids dyed eggs and hunted for goodies. I SLEPT FOR 3 HOURS! We ordered pizza for dinner and called it a day. (again, no photos! I've really got to get better at the photo taking)
This morning the Easter Bunny stopped by and brought goodies for the kiddies ~ furry ones too!! They took pics for me :)
![]() |
| My little Sparlet is BACK!!! |
![]() |
| Easter Bunny treats |
![]() |
| My Sweets |
![]() |
| And Scooter |
![]() |
| Kitty treats |
| Funny story...I had planned to cook a roast for Easter dinner, but my little Sparky and I fell asleep and we took ANOTHER THREE HOUR NAP. Woke up and only had time to make mongolian beef. :\ |
| My family still enjoyed it all :) HAPPY EASTER! |





No comments:
Post a Comment