Tonight we went to our new favorite restaurant, Brass Door, for dinner! We ate way too much and still went out to Yogurtland for more! They have my favorite flavor right now ~Rocket Pop Sorbet!! YUMMO!!!
| My boys |
| My babies |
| My familia always has to start out with calamari! |
| Bailey's HUGE bowl of veggies (I mean, Pasta!) |
| What's left on Daddy's plate |
| "I can do it" |
| I'M STUFFED |
| I'm MORE STUFFED |
| I'm still hungry |
| CHEERS |
| This restaurant has been here since 1955 and we just discovered it a few months ago |
| YUMMO!!! I got the orange one for Daddy, but the blue one is my FAV(E) (My son tells me i need to add the "E" at the end to make the "A" long.) |
No comments:
Post a Comment