Saturday, June 6, 2015

Long Overdue Post

My hard drive died.  I cried.  BUT!  I'm back in business so here's a quick photo update on what we've ben up to these last couple of months!
Basketball season ended


My babies are growing too quickly

My cutting garden has started to bloom!

Pioneer Days

Gold Rush or Bust performance

Special Guests!

Bring our teacher flowers day

Boys Day

Mother's Day


Bridging over


Open House at Golden View



Scout visit to the fire station


Blueberry picking in Lodi with Camryn and Lukie




Happy Birthday Oliver!

Sunday Monopoly nights

MORE  blueberry picking!!




Bailey made onigiri to finish her cooking patch for scouts

Cub Scouts sold pizza at the Art & Wind Festival

My little man enjoyed a snow cone and cotton candy!!

Gregory and I made blueberry pie with the fresh blueberries we picked


I also made jam and syrup!!

Bailey's last band concert!

 All for now...Goodnight...Sweet dreams....


No comments: