Woke up thinking we'd get a little cleaning done and take the kids someplace fun in the afternoon. Bailey has been wanting to make her "kid" room into a more age appropriate room for sometime. She started a while ago and since then her room has looked like a TORNADO flew through it so today I told her I'd help her. A, what I thought was going to an easy undertaking, took ALL DAY! While Bailey and I were working on her room, Daddy and Gregory ran errands (OSH moving sale, Home Depot, Jamba Juice...the usual) AND cleaned the bathroom and kitchen floors. They pooped out early so the hardwood will have to wait until tomorrow. I'm sore and pooped debating if I should just crawl into bed and go to SLEEP!
| Little one lost ANOTHER TOOTH! |
| We ran to Marukai yesterday! |
| B tells me now all we need are posters, a new bed spread and an alarm clock :\ |
| G lounging telling us the room look s TOO spacious! |
No comments:
Post a Comment