Saturday, September 19, 2015

My Favorite Place

Forecast for our area was the high 90s today ~ so we decided to find cooler weather and drove to my favorite place in Cali!  Carmel & Monterey!!  I don't know what I find so appealing there, but I just love it!  We packed a picnic lunch and drove straight to Carmel and hit the beach!  We hung out a little over two hours, drove to the wharf in Monterey to pick up our cotton candy and popcorn, stopped in San Jose for dinner and now we are back home!  Long, fun day!
Daddy kicking back and eating a spam musubi

Kids taking a lunch break

Me and my baby.  Notice no sun hitting us? :) 

Bailey soaking in the sun

Mi familia

Perfect temp

Playing in the sand ~ waiting for the water to fill the hole


Now look at that beautiful sky!

Gregory trying to warm up after being in the cold water

Watching the taffy machine

Perfect ending to a perfect day!

No comments: