Monday, June 23, 2008

Cupcakes

Today we made cupcakes! Chocolate cupcakes. Chocolate vegan cupcakes. Chocolate vegan cupcakes that are moist and delicious! No photos of us making the batter, but I managed to capture a few of the kids frosting and tasting. :)





If you'd like the recipe, here you go!


Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes

1 ½ c flour
1 c sugar
½ t salt
3 T cocoa
1t baking soda
mix dry ingredients in a bowl

1 t vanilla
1 T vinegar – rice vinegar
5 T oil
1 c cold water
mix wet ingredients in another bowl

Mix together. Put in ungreased pan or muffin cups. Bake 20-30 minutes at 350.

For cupcakes, fill ½ to ¾ full.

Frosting
1 cube margarine
1 ¼ c powder sugar
1/8 t salt
1 T soy milk
½ t vanilla
May need to add a little more powdered sugar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not really a pudding fan, but these cupcakes look yummy! I love the way Gregory smiles!