Today we had a couple of firsts!
After running errands this morning we went to the park by our house and both Bailey and Gregory climbed up this ladder type structure all by themselves! It took a few tries before they were confident enough to do it alone, but by the end of our stay they were both going up all by themselves! Whoo hoo!!
Our errand this morning was to buy some nail polish for Bailey. We were celebrating a GREAT following directions day with her physical therapist and she wanted to paint her finger and toe nails as her reward. She picked a light pink shiny polish and I gave her a manicure. Her first manicure! She spent the rest of the day admiring her beautiful nails. What a cutie pie.
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute pictures! Hey, if Bailey ends up loving nail polish- I have a suggestion for you to get her non-toxic nail polish. My friend Roxanne is trying to go all natural and green these days and she started using this polish:
http://embracingjoy.wordpress.com/2008/05/07/non-toxic-beauty/. I'm thinking about ordering some for Summer 'cause she loves nail polish but I worry about all the chemicals. I read a report about not letting young girls use Bath & Body Works products 'cause all the chemicals in those things (for color and smell etc) can 'cause them to be infertile when they grow older! So I'm not letting Summer use anything with too much chemicals- I want grandkids some day! Besides, they also say the nail polish is the most chemical-full beauty product out there! Can't be too careful!
Post a Comment