Friday, June 27, 2008

Videos!

We finally downloaded our videos from our camera! Once I get the hang of this blogging business I hope my videos and pictures will all match up with the proper entry. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Swimming ~ This is a video of the kids swimming with Grandpa and Daddy. Gregory really didn't want to get into the pool this time, but Daddy got him out there a couple of times. In this video you can see Bailey blowing bubbles in the water.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kite Flying ~ This is a video from Father's Day. Bailey and Gregory are flying our kite and having fun at the park.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jumping & Running ~ This last video is really to show you Bailey's new trick! She can jump from the bottom stair onto the floor! HUGE for her. Now we are working on jumping up. (I'm not sure I can jump up a stair!??) Gregory is there joining in too.

1 comment:

Riva said...

Scott and I loved watching the videos. Our house looks similar to yours, with all of the trains and such lined up along the wall. That's parenthood for ya!