Saturday, March 7, 2009

Our Train Table - part one

Santa gave the kids a train set for Christmas this year and we've (I've) decided train tracks need to be GLUED together. I'm not sure what kid has a good time with a train that isn't glued together. The pieces constantly come apart especially the parts that are at a higher level. Very FRUSTRATING for mommy. So today daddy decided to build a train table so we can glue the track down and have a super fun time playing trains. Today was part one of our project.

After Daddy cut the table and sanded it down,
we all helped paint

I gave the kids stern directions
NOT TO GET PAINT on the patio

Look what I did!
And when I tried to clean it off it got much worse! UGH.
Now Clark will be reminding me for a long time.

After we painted a couple coats of green,
Daddy and Bailey added a lake in the corner

Is it springtime?
Look at our beautiful nectarine blossoms.

No comments: