Sunday, March 8, 2009

Our Train Table - part two

Today daddy did more work on the train table - Pictures will tell the story...

Daddy having WAY TOO MUCH fun with his miter saw. I think
he must have made at least 10 extra cuts just to play with his new mitre saw.

You can see the lake and part of the framing.

My baby got a shiner running into the corner of the train table
(It looks much worse tonight. I'm wondering what he'll look like tomorrow)

Daddy and the kids putting the tracks together. Notice the missing side? I don't know what happened, cuz there were four sides when I last checked (I'm thinking extra cut on the miter saw) - we need to finish next weekend

Here they are playing with the train set.
Tracks still aren't glued down, but daddy only
put in a couple of ramps so it wouldn't fall so much.

No comments: