Actually, I baked another batch of carrot cake cupcakes yesterday, too. I have been doing a lot of baking lately since Gregory hasn't been taking his snoozer and it gives me a break in the day. Plus they like to help bake.
Today, we baked Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cupcakes. I left the icing off - they put Cinnamon Icing on top, but they are just fine without it.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cupcakes - VEGAN
Ingredients
1 cup canned pumpkin
1 1/4 c all-purpose flour
1/2 t baking powder
1/2 t baking soda
1/2 t ground cinnamon
1/4 t salt
1/2 c chocolate chips (vegan)
Directions
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Line muffin pan with cupcake liners.
2. In a medium bowl, stir together pumpkin, oil, sugar, soy milk, and vanilla. Sift in the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt. Stir together with a fork - don't use a handheld mixer, as it will make the batter gummy. Once well combined, fold in the chocolate chips.
3. Fill liners two-thirds full. Bake for 22 to 24 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack and let fully cool before icing.
NOTE: I think the tops need to be smoothed out before baking.
No comments:
Post a Comment