The kids and I LOVE Apricot Pineapple Jam (Daddy hates anything to do with apricots) and we especially LOVE it when Grandma makes it. There's nothing like homemade jam!
Today we went to Stockton to help her make some. Bailey's job was to take all the pits out and make sure no brown spots went into the bowl. She did a great job. But once that was done, the rest was pretty much grown up stuff. So she played with Grandpa and Gregory.
We made 4 batches today and Grandma had already made 2 a couple of days ago. So I think we are all set for the year! (or two)
 |
| Grandma showing Bailey how to pit the apricots |
 |
| Grandma processing the apricots in the food processor |
 |
| Now, we start the cooking |
 |
| Lots of stirring |
 |
| Here's our cooked jam! |
 |
Pouring them into jars. (Sure looks like Grandma is doing all the work!) |
YUMOLA! Jars and jars of Apricot Pineapple Jam! I'm thinking in the fall I'm going to drag everyone out blueberry picking and make blueberry jam!
No comments:
Post a Comment