I've been wanting the kids to start journaling and since we are going on a little trip soon, I thought that it would be the perfect opportunity for them to give it a try. We have something fun planned for each day and it'll be easy for them to think of something to write about. Today we made our journals.
Found these great journals at Walmart
Cut some craft paper to fit the front and back. Break out your jar of Mod Podge and paste it on the cover (I think next time I will spray mount it onto the journal - got a bunch of bubbles! BOO!) Decorate it and Cover with Mod Podge.
We made some for Oliver and Emma so they can journal their vacation too!
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Turned out cute! Are you going on vacation with your sister's family?
Post a Comment