Here they are staying out of Daddy's way while he sets up our fake tree
Saturday, November 21, 2009
It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
Well, at least the setting up the Christmas tree part! I LOVE putting up our Christmas tree and now that it's the week before Thanksgiving and we have a tree we can just pull out of the garage, we decided to set ours up! The kids were so excited to see our tree again. We carefully hung our ornaments and chatted about who gave them to us or when we made certain ones and looked at all our photo ornaments watching the kids grow each year. Ohhhh, I just love our tree!

Here they are staying out of Daddy's way while he sets up our fake tree
Here they are staying out of Daddy's way while he sets up our fake tree
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! I can't believe you already have your tree up!!! It is a beauty tho'. I sure miss the days when my kids were little and got excited about decorating the tree!
Post a Comment