Today while shopping the dollar section at Target we found these cute little Christmas tress and tiny ornaments. Of course I look at Clark to see if he's going to make me put them back on the shelf, but he let each of the kids pick one out! Bailey chose the pink one and Gregory, the green. (Both their favorite color) We came home, fluffed them up a bit and wired the ornaments to the branches. The kids found a special spot in their room and now they can enjoy a little Christmas as they doze off each night. :)
Here's Bailey's pink tree and ornaments!

Gregory is holding his Santa baby and ornaments - they got cut off, but he took such a nice picture I had to post.
1 comment:
How cute! When my kids were little I couldn't resist the pre-lit mini trees they had at Walmart. I put them in their rooms and they could sleep with twinkling lights!
Post a Comment