Monday, November 23, 2009

Salt Dough Ornaments

Today we invited Camryn over to make salt dough ornaments! First we made the ornaments and put them in the oven to bake. The directions said to bake them for 2 hours so we had to be on the ball! Well, I think we left them to bake for an hour or so and they started to get toasty brown so I pulled them out. (They'll just need to air dry a bit...) While they were baking, the kids played inside and out, danced and had a snack! After they cooled a bit, we painted them and had some lunch. It was a fun packed morning and I think they all had a great time.


Big Sister, Camryn! (Baby Luke stayed home)


"Hmmm, what shall I make?"


Gregory deciding he's going to be an ornament


Here's one tray


Dancing while the ornaments bake


We put on painting shirts and painted our ornaments with red and green paint



Bailey's ornaments


Gregory's handiwork

No comments: