Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Heart Day!


Bailey and I made this earlier this month..."Be My Valentine"

Happy Valentine's Day! We had a quiet day here at home. Gregory is sick so we pretty much had a lie in bed day watching all the valentine day specials. Daddy worked on the counter while the kids and I hung out upstairs so it was almost like he had some alone time to work.


For lunch we had a Valentine Bento


Nothing too exciting. Heart shaped musubi with a couple spam hearts (I had a hard time cutting those puppies out so they only got two each!), grapes and cherry yogurt.


Gregory still in his pjs


Bailey changed into a clean pair of pjs after breakfast (after getting dressed for the day) since Gregory was going to have a pj day


Dinner - Heart shaped tostadas!
Well, that was our heart day. Should've had our heart shaped cinnamon rolls today, but since they needed to be made a day ahead (cuz I'm not a wee early morning baker) we had to make them Friday so "Heart day" breakfast came a day early. :)

No comments: