I woke up this morning and went downstairs and what do I see?? Clark is actually caulking the counter top! WHOO HOO! He's even planning to grout today!?
Here is is. Working on the corner.

Okay, this looks REALLY LIGHT in color. Not liking it at all. So, I tell him this isn't going to work because it will show every flaw in the counter. He tells me I picked the color and it's too late. I say, I don't remember ever going to pick grout colors and he tells me he showed me on the computer. Well...

he takes out the practically white caulk and we go to Home Depot to choose a proper color. Here he is is making a crabby face - he really isn't crabby, I just thought it'd be funny to post. Moral of the story - Do Not Pick grout color off the computer!
No comments:
Post a Comment