I don't think I've ever had hash before, but I was reading a few blogs the other day and people were just raving about corned beef hash and how much they looked forward to the day after St. Patrick's Day just to enjoy the leftovers. Well, I had a little leftover corned beef so I decided to make it into hash. I must say, it really is quite delicious! And I too may boil up a corned beef just to make it again.
Corned Beef Hash
Ingredients
3 - 4 diced potatoes
about the same amount of diced corned beef
1 lg onion, diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
Directions
1. Cook onion and garlic in olive oil (or butter) until translucent Remove from pan
2. Brown diced potatoes. Add salt and pepper.
3. Add corned beef and cook until the meat is a little crispy
4. Add onion mixture back in pan and if you have leftover carrots and cabbage chop them up and add them too.
5. I guess most people eat hash with eggs, but we don't do eggs so this step is optional.
6. (If you're like us) Serve with catsup and enjoy!
So if you're wondering what to do with your leftovers...make corned beef hash! It's YUMOLA!
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ooh, I love corned beef hash with eggs! Yummy! Hey, how come you don't have subscription to your blog by email? I subscribed to your feed by My Yahoo! but I think that's different. I like having it sent to my email!
Post a Comment